Clearzal Nail Solution kills 99.9% of the fungi, bacteria, and viruses that cause nail infections on finger nails, toe nails, and skin around, adjacent to, and under nails. Clearzal Nail Solution removes damaged tissues and kills germs and fungi that cause nail infections. It is clinically proven to kill 99.9% of infection.How it works: Clearzal Nail Solution contains active ingredients that provide broad-spectrum treatment for fungi and bacteria. It destroys more microbes than just an antifungal agent alone. Soothing Aloe For extra soothing healing of the skin around your nails, Clearzal solution contains Aloe that gently soaks into your skin and provides moisturising relief. How to use Clearzal Bac: Cleanse the affected area(s) and thoroughly dry between all toes and fingers. (Use clean sponge, pad or cloth when cleansing). Debride (Medical Term: trimming and filing the nail to remove infected tissue) the nail using one or both procedures:
File the damaged tissues with nail file in System. If Multiple nails are infected: Removal of this damage tissue will speed the therapy by allowing for more complete penetration of ClearZal BAC to the affected area. This process may need to be performed by a physician in some individuals.
- Trim your toenails straight across so that the nail does not extend beyond the tip of the finger or toe. Do not trim your nails too closely as this will cause additional complications. This process may need to be performed by a physician in some individuals.
- Apply solution twice daily (before you put on shoes and when you take them off) over all infected areas including around the nail, under the free edge (tip) and over the cuticle.Apply to adjacent toes or fingers to prevent the spreading of the infection. Then, allow for a minute of two before you resume other activities or put on socks or shoes, if on toes. This product will not stain.
Always use an antiseptic solution to sanitize the file or nail clipper after using on an infected nail. The infection can spread by using an instrument that has not been Sanitized. Solutions such as Alcohol, perioxide will sanitize the nail file instrument - if none is available use an extra amount of ClearZal BAC to ensure that the microbes are killed.
Caution before using Clearzal BAC:
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the mouth, eyes or ears and mucous membranes.
- Call your doctor if your feet are red, swollen, infected, painful, tingling, or numb. Call, too, if a cut, sore, bruise, or blister does not heal. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue usage immediately and seek medical advice.
- Women should not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use on children under the age of 6 without the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Diabetics and anybody with circulatory problems should always seek medical advice before using any foot care medications.
Clearzal BAC contains:
Clearzal Nail Bac, 30 ml
- Brands Anglija (Great Britain)
- Product Code: 010
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 30.00€