Granex Facial Spray - Say goodbye to your skin problems with Granex!
Granex is the latest generation of products for skin prone to acne and is the most efficient, quickest solution for shiny skins with blackheads, pimples and blemishes. Its secret: Aloe Vera and Glycyrrhizinic Acid The main ingredient of Granex is Aloe Vera, which has been used since ancient times due to its healing power and cosmetic properties.
The most well known benefits of Aloe Vera include:
- It's an antiseptic and heals: It helps to dissolve fatty deposits that can block up the pores;
- It regulates the PH in the three layers of skin (epidermis, dermis and hypodermis);
- It's an all-round skin regenerator: Aloe Vera's natural nutrients help to regenerate the cells in all the skin layers. It's an intense moisturizer, it will protect and regenerate your skin naturally.
What's in Aloe Vera?
- Vitamins: A, C, D, E and B12;
- Enzymes: Bradykinesia that helps to reduce excessive inflammation and pain when it is applied to the skin;
- Minerals: Over 20 minerals;
- Mucopolysaccharides: They improve the immune system and help to detoxify the skin. These are Aloe Vera's main moisturizing agents;
- Anthraquinones: Considerable antiviral and anti-bacterial activity.;
- Lignans: These have a special penetrating effect that helps the skin to naturally absorb the other ingredients;
- Saponins: Their antiseptic properties help to fight against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeast infections;
- Fatty Acids: Their four plant sterols are important agents;
- Amino acids: It contains 20 of the 22 amino acids that our body needs and seven of the eight essential amino acids.
- The other main ingredient in Granex is Glycyrrhizinic Acid, which is a widely studied molecule for cosmetic, pharmaceutical and nutritional preparations. It is an effective antioxidant for all types of viral and bacterial infections.
Directions: Apply Granex Spray on the pimples and skin blemishes. For best results, repeat the treatment twice a day, morning and evening, for 3-4 weeks or until the blemishes have completely disappeared.
Recommendations: Apply the spray carefully on the affected area. Don't spray it all over, just use a small amount of the product and rub it onto the area in question. Otherwise, it takes too long for the product to be absorbed and the skin becomes extremely greasy. After applying the product, wait a couple of minutes for it to be completely absorbed. If too much is applied, just wipe it off gently with a cloth so that the skin is not shiny. A appropriate make-up can now be worn.
Unlike other acne treatments, Granex does not cause skin reactions when exposed to ultraviolet rays. This means that Granex can be used when sunbathing and in solariums. Granex can be effectively combined with cosmetic and skin-care treatments such as facial cleaning, facial peels, etc. Ingredients (INCI) Spray: Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Aloe Vera, Glycyrrhizinic Acid, Sodium Methylparaben
Granex Spray 50 ml
- Brands Ispanija (Spain)
- Product Code: 020
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: 17.00€